Del Oro Aquatic Center Capital Campaign
We are transforming our antiquated community pool into the Del Oro Aquatic Center, making it a multi-functional, health-centered facility serving a wide range of community needs. To accomplish this project, we are raising $4 million through individual, business, government, and corporate sources. However, an initial goal of $2,000,000 will be enough for the first phase of construction.
We invite you to become part of the Aquatic Center legacy with your gift or pledge in any amount. Please consider a gift that honors, memorializes or pays tribute to a special individual or family. Larger pledges may be paid over a two to three year period. All prominent naming attribution subject to approval by the Placer Union High School District Board in accordance with Board policy. Every gift counts, and we are counting on our community to Jump In! to make the Del Oro Aquatic Center a reality.
Gifts of $5,000 or more will be prominently acknowledged in the Entrance Plaza for the life of the facility. Gifts will be recognized in the following categories:
- Blue Whale - $60,000 to $100,000
- Manta Ray - $30,000 to $59,999
- Dolphin - $10,000 to $29,999
- Swordfish - $5,000 to $9,999
Commemorative Naming Opportunities
The following naming opportunities are available and will be recognized for the life of the facility:
- Competition Pool - $600,000
- Digital Scoreboard - $500,000
- Therapy Pool - $400,000
- West Side Bleachers - $100,000
- South Side Bleachers - $100,000
- Events Lawn - $50,000
- Lane marker and Dive Block Lanes 3, 4 & 5 - $25,000
- Lane marker and Dive Block Lanes 6-14 - $20,000
- Lane marker Lanes 1, 2 - $10,000
- Round Pavers inset into Pool Deck - $5,000
- Bricks featured in the Entrance Plaza - $1,000
- Decorative Tiles - $150 for 1 or $250 for 2
Further naming opportunities for the buildings are available upon request.
Please consider buying a tile or a brick to help us reach our immediate fundraising goals today! This is your chance to create a legacy for your family or business and show your support to Del Oro and the Loomis community.
8X4 brick, $1000 each (will be incorporated into the decorative entrance to the pool)
4X4 wall tile, $150 each or 2 for $250
Click and download the form above to place your order today!